Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strawberry Days Rodeo

And this is the reason to go the the Strawberry Days Rodeo!!!!
These are the yummiest strawberries and cream you will ever get! They used to be just a $1 and this year they were $1.25 still pretty good treat!
William had to get in his cowboy gear. Pretty cute! Thanks to Kristin to thinking of us, when her friend were unable to use their tickets, and offered them to us. It was the perfect night to have ticket because it was free kids night too. Fun times! We enjoy rodeos and even better with a cup of strawberries in hand! Oh wait we each had two cups. Our dad just couldn't resist a second round.
This is the cash cow event. They tape cash all over the cow and let the kids run after it and try to get the cash off. Kinda funny! With 100 kids running after it the cow doesn't have a chance.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad you guys were able to use the tickets and had a fun time. We went Friday and I think Boyd ate 4 strawberry cups. They are so good!

Kayela said...

First doughnuts then Strawberries. You are making me hungry. Sounds like a fun time. Why didnt your kids go chase the calves.

Unknown said...

I love Strawberry Days Rodeo!! I haven't been for a few years, I love the picture of the kids- so cute!!

Andrea said...

Next year I have to go to this. It looks really fun!