Monday, June 15, 2009

doughnuts for A's

Did you know if your kids take their report cards to Krispy Kreme they can get free doughnuts. Yep up to 6 a piece. We had a doughnut adventure for sure! We weren't sure how it all worked so I decided to buy some first. I have a card where I can buy one dozen get a dozen free. So I got all those. Then we handed the report cards over and the kids each got 6 doughnuts a piece. (which equals 24) Then we all got a free warm doughnut. Yes that equals a lot. 56 to be exact! We did end up sharing with my brother and we shared some with Logan family. We didn't get any pictures of them actually eating any doughnuts, by the time I got the camera out we were all sick from eating too many doughnuts.

Oh we were so happy that Anne came on a freight run and got to share this adventure with us! And can you tell by all the pictures Becky was just loving the night! Oh another note I spent $8.62 and we got all those doughnuts. What a deal for KK doughnuts! YUMMY! When I told my sister in law that it was $8.62 she thought I said I ate 62 doughtnuts. That would be an interesting site!! Remember don't throw those report cards away before you cash in!!

5 comments:

Kayela said...

Yum wished we lived there

Chyrisse Ballard said...

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm! Doughnuts!

Danelle said...

If they would have had that same offer in b-town, I would have graduated with a 4.0 for sure.

Fun.

The Talley's said...

Do O's count as A's? Email me...sltalley@yahoo.com

Virginia said...

Yes O's work too! Go cash in!