Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cast Day!


The last few minutes with the splint on.

The X-Rays looked good and it was ready for the cast!
Dr. Wells putting the cast on. Purple of course!

All new and stylin'!
Abi has moved into Becky's sitting room! Thanks Beck for being so patient! Abi has her set up in there.
Her cast even matches her toe nail polish. Couldn't have been a better match. Abi wants to get a silver sharpie to decorate her cast with. I think she will keep it clean for a few days though. She gets to wear this cast for 4 weeks then a walking boot for 4 weeks. It is going to be a long summer. But remember she is the queen for the whole summer! :)

6 comments:

Danelle said...

Ooooh, silver Sharpie! Sounds exciting. Wish I was there to sign it.

Amy'sAdventures said...

Purple is her color! A silver sharpie will look neat..we will be in or around your area next Tuesday maybe we will have to stop by and sign it!! I am taking the boys to the Oquirrh Temple open house...can't wait!

Stephensen Celebrations said...

I love the purple cast. It looks great with her toes. How lucky she is to have brothers help her out all the time. Poor Abi! It is a tough way to spend her summer. I am thinking about her. Maybe I can get my hair done and come chat with her soon.

Unknown said...

Boy casts have sure come a looong way since we were kids!! Her's is cute!! Silver outliner/sharpie will be way cute!!

Jensen Family said...

I loved seeing the purple toes today at Stake Activity Day! You were quite the trooper and had a grin each time I saw you.

Andrea said...

Love the purple cast and even more the purple nail polish. She looks so cool in it!