Saturday, August 9, 2008

Oregon Trip

Where does time go? I am not too sure. I have wanted to post for weeks now and can't seem to find the time. So here I go finally. Hopefully I can get caught up. It's not that there isn't anything going on here at the Breteys, it is that there is too much going on. :)
I am going to post date these pictures just so I can keep track of the dates.Here we are all packed and ready for the big vacation.
Good thing for the DVD player!!
What did I ever do as when I was a kid.
Our first stop was in Twin Falls, ID. We got to attend the Temple Open house. It is beautiful! The murals of the falls are amazing!
It was a great start to our Fun vacation!
My grandma lives in Filer, ID we spotted this fun Tow truck on the way to her home. The kids thought it was fun so we had to take picts for the blog of course.
Lots of pretty scenery.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Your scenic pictures of the bridges and ocean are beautiful.

Christina said...

Cameron will be soooo jealous that you guys got to see mater and go to radial city, i am sure that you will hear about it at the next hair cut!! lol!!
christina