Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More adventure!

This is Misty the boat we fished on. We spotted it while on the pier.
David didn't get to enjoy fishing on the boat, but he enjoyed crabbing off the pier.
I have never been in a Tsunami area.
This is the Yaquina Bay head light house. It was quite the process to keep a light house running. I had never been to an actual site of one. Very interesting learning about them.

The Harbor Seals were a favorite. We could have stayed and watched them for hours. Very entertaining.

If you look close a few of us are standing on the pier.
Lots of fun things to do in Newport.

2 comments:

kathy j. said...

Great pictures...looks like you had a fun packed vacation. I have been waiting to see when you were going to post them. I love the west coast..lots to see.
I can't believe how packed the van was....did the weight effect the gas mileage?? Steve and I were just talking about taking the bikes down south...let me know how it worked.

jcwilles said...

It looks like your vacation was tons of fun! I'm surprised Will didn't spend the whole time in class talking about his fish! I'll miss being his teacher.