Monday, September 28, 2009

Mascot Bowl

We went to the Mascot Bowl here in town. It was very entertaining! Mascots came from all over the country to participate. The Jazz Bear came on the field on a zip line.
Then they had 3 sky divers. I don't think me kids had ever seen sky divers before, so it was kind of exciting!
The Mascots played against a 8th grade team or around that age of boys.
Enjoying the evening!
I never have seen the little Jazz bear before. He is pretty cute!
Barney got hurt. I kinda think it was a planned thing. Kinda funny! They put him on a stretcher and all.
Needless to say that the Mascots won. They were pretty good plus they had a great quarterback that probably played for a local Arena Football team, so he could maneuver around the young boys quite well. Fun, entertaining night for not too much money and the money goes to a charity that helps underprivileged children shop for their families for Christmas. We will see you there next year.

3 comments:

Kayela said...

That sounds like fun. When we went to the Pro Bowl our favorite thing at the game was to watch the mascots.

Nancy said...

How totally fun!! I never even considered going! Now maybe I will!!

Andrea said...

I have never even heard about this. I am going next year. How fun!