Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday BECKY!


Becky had a great birthday!!
The neighbor girls saw the sign on the door and came up with a little performance for the special day. It was pretty cute! I asked Becky what kind of a cake she wanted this year. Having in mind that I have a coupon for a Cold Stone IceCream cake that I thought we would all enjoy. She told me that she wanted a turkey cake. I told her about the coupon I have to get an ice cream cake, but she could not be persuaded. So a turkey cake it is. I somewhat cheated and just cut the head and tail off a paper turkey we had. It turned out perfect for her. She loved it!!!
Becky has been working on a scarf and hat for herself. She wants to model it on Thursday at Special Needs Mutual for their annual Talent Show. Here is the scarf. It matches her coat great too. She is the looming machine. She has made over 100 items. She even sold a few at work last week. Good goin' Beck! She can whip hats and scarfs out in no time.
Becky got many nice gifts! She was quite spoiled as she should be.
She got a much talked about watch! Happy day!!! Her watch had broke a few weeks ago.
Yay a new shower curtain.
She got a Stan Bronson CD "Stars Over Grayson" from our parents.
Since Beck is the looming machine we gave her some yarn.
Beck was so excited to get a new camera!!! It is just like mine just pink instead of blue.
Becky wanted to go to a movie for her birthday so we headed over to Sticky Foot, which wasn't so sticky and saw "Shorts". It was fair. The kids enjoyed it.
We made a 29 out of the candles. Can you believe my little sister is 29? WOW! I can hardly believe it myself. Wish I looked as young as she does.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!! We love you lots!

5 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

What a cool cake! You are very creative. I think I would have just tried to draw one on top of a rectangular cake!

Chyrisse Ballard said...

Happy Birthday Becky! What an awesome cake and birhtday you had. Sure miss you! You always have a big smile on your face! Have a great day!

Chyrisse Ballard said...

Hey! Was that Whitney?!

Jody said...

Happy Birthday Beck! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Hope you're doing great! We love you lots.

Virginia said...

yes chyrisse that is whitney and breanna. they are too cute!