Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Weekend with Family

We had a fun crazy weekend with family. First we celebrated Macee's 3rd birthday. She is such a cutie!! We were glad we got to celebrate with her and her family.
Jace Macee and Madi

Singing happy birthday to Macee. She was takin' it all in.
Then Saturday some of us went to the game. The first half was perfect weather for a football game. My nephew Landon is #78 he is a sophomore.
My nephew Trevor is # 54 he is a senior this year, so his last year to play football.
My niece Heather danced at halftime. They did an awesome job! They looked great! Heather is also a senior.

My sister, Angela and I weathering the storm. We had fun though!
Kade trying to stay warm.
Jace lookin' out for a minute.
Angela and Erin after the game.
Receiving the trophy. Broncos are the 2A State Champs!!!!
Once a Bronco fan always a bronco fan!
MarDawn, Landon, Trevor and Preston after the game. Way to go boys! Such handsome nephews I have!!
Landon, Tevor and my Dad their grandpa and one of their biggest fans!!!
My dad can't quite get enough of high school sports. He LOVES to watch any sport.
Notice the second half of the game was a lot different weather then the first half. It was crazy how the weather changed so quickly.
Way to go Broncos!

4 comments:

Danelle said...

That cake is so cute!

Andrea said...

Glad they won! That's awesome. I LOVE the cake. What a great idea...I'm totally stealing that idea one of these birthdays. Oh, yeah...I've pretty much stolen all of my cake ideas from you. :)

Kayela said...

Hurray for the Broncos! Too bad I wasnt there to get in the cheering with you. What a cute cake you made for Macee. She is a super cute girl but with Aunts like us how could she not be ha ha. I stole a picture off of your blog for mine. Hope you dont care.

Andrea said...

You guys looked crazy out at that game! Crazy weather!