Saturday, November 7, 2009

Squeakin' Strings


David is a member of a Band. His teacher formed the band most for her son, but it also benefits those that she invited to join in the fun. They usually practice once a week for an hour or so. I think it has helped David in many ways other than just playing the guitar better. They performed a while back and have some Christmas gigs lined up too. He thinks it is all pretty fun and wants to play more string instruments because of it. The band is called Squeakin' Strings.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

They sound so good!! I'm seriously impressed!! You're gonna have a rockstar on your hands before you know it!!

Chyrisse Ballard said...

Wow! I am impressed! I hope I my kids want to play instruments?

Andrea said...

Anika loves being in this too! She was sick last night and missed it.