Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Crazy 12 year old





David is such a funny kid! He is always making faces and doing silly things. His latest discovery.
























Now I am all caught up on my blogging. For some reason I do it in masses. (Nine new posts this time.) I guess when I have a minute I just get it all done at once. Summer has been fun and school starts next week for all the kids. All my kids will be in school all day. I have mixed feeling about this, but they are all excited about getting back to school and meeting their teachers.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

What a funny funny kid!!

Christina said...

that cracks me up!!! thanks for posting i feel whole again!!!

Jensen Family said...

It was fun reading through all of your posts. It looks like you have had a great summer!

Stephensen Celebrations said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! It seems like your summer was busy, busy, busy and full of so much fun. I am so glad you put up all 9 posts. It gave me some good reading to do the day before the first day of school. I sure miss you guys.

My baby is due the last day in Feb. Crazy, but I guess someone above is getting a kick out of this. It was a huge shock but now that we have seen the heart beat it is so exciting.