Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's day Kid fun

The kids were having fun riding Becky's trike and hooking up the wagon. They were pretty cute!
Then we went to the park to do a little slacklining. Abi got a Slackline for her birthday. David saw it at a Outdoors Expo Event. It is pretty cool and the kids are only getting better and better. There are some pretty cool footage on You Tube of some pretty cool slackliners. The kids think it is great!

It was a fun Mother's day! I should have taken picture of the fabulous meals that were made for my by my family. They were delious! Thanks fam!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That slackline looks like fun- I looked at some videos on YouTube- it looks like it is pretty nifty!! I'll watch for you to post the pics of them jumping up & around on them...

Danelle said...

Virginia, you have the most unique posts...bee swarms, rainbow chicks, slackliners. I have to say, I haven't seen these things posted about on anyone else's blogs. You win the originality prize, for sure.

Hey, are you going to be in B-town for the 4th? Preston told me he was at your house recently and it really made me jealous...I want to see you, too. Waaaaaahhhhhhh!