Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers! This picture was taken when I was 3. My mom is in the back and my grandma Pratt is holding me. I am lucky to be named after my my grandma's Virginia Mae Adams Pratt and Klea Washburn Palmer. Thank you all for a wonderful heritage. I tried to find a picture of my grandma Klea, but I didn't have any success. She passed away when I was 8.
Here are all my siblings when I was the baby. My older sister was my second mommy. She loved me and was so excited to have a sister after 5 brothers. And of course we were all excited when our littlest sister arrived Becky!

Becky was and is the joy of our lives. She is about 3 in these pictures. She loves animals especially kittens when she was young.
I love you mom! Happy mothers day!
And this is what makes my mother's day great!

I love my kids! Thanks for the great day! I am glad to be your mom!

6 comments:

Danelle said...

You do have such an adorable family. I just spent the afternoon with your "second mommy" today. And we get to hang out quite a bit in the upcoming months. Angela is the greatest.

I hope you had a terrific mother's day. Are your kids getting so excited for summer?

Unknown said...

I love the old pictures!! Your little guys sure look your side of the family!! What a fun post, I shoulda posted something nice about my Mom!!

Hema and Becky said...

Wow, your mom and grandma looks o much alike! Sounds like you come from a great family... oh yeah... of course you do - we're related!! Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Andrea said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing your past with us. I think it is always fun to meet the whole family! I also loved seeing pictures of Becky. She is such a happy woman!

Chyrisse Ballard said...

I loved your post, I haven't had much time to blog and keep telling myself I'm going to do a tribute to my mom.

Jensen Family said...

What a great tribute to your mom, grandma's, siblings and of course your kids! I love the pictures!