Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy hair day at school

Some how time has slipped away from me. I have so many events to post. It still might take me a few days to get things going the next few days are pretty packed too. The kids had crazy hair day at school a couple weeks back. They all thought it was great fun! Abi's was a hit. We just put a empty water bottle in the center and combed the hair around it. Kinda fun! Spencer and William just looked a little crazy. William has crazy hair most days, so he put pony tails in cuz that is a little different from the normal.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow! Now that is some crazy hair. Paint it blue and she could be Marge Simpson for Halloween. I'm impressed! (and a little nervous for my next hair appointment. j/k)

Jensen Family said...

Great hair! They all look so cute.

Grovers said...

Too cute! You are so tricky!!

Grovers said...

PS - Boyd & Kristin - why don't you guys have a blog???

Unknown said...

Oh my heavens, that hair!! How totally fun!!