Friday, October 10, 2008

Conference Weekend

Jody and Brandon came and stay with us over conference weekend. We had a great time, great eats, and enjoyed the short time with them. And oh yeah did I say we had some good eats! We were cookin' up a storm and had some yummy meals. They included: stroganoff, ham, mashed potatoes (from the garden), potato rolls, pumpkin pie, scotcharoos, crepes and all the fixin's, blueberry muffins, pork loin, tomato/fresh mozzarella dish (Cami knows the real name), and fresh apple pie. There were some other side dishes, that topped each meal off nicely, but we seriously ate way too good. We just didn't want Brandon to forget us. :) They actually didn't have much time just hangin' out with us due to getting things together for their wedding which is only 2 weeks away! Crazy! We're glad your friends went home for the weekend so we could be your hosts! Good Luck with the wedding planning. See ya on the special day!
I am not too sure how this came about but glad we got the picture! Dog pile on Brandon!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Virginia, I have something to say about everything! First, I can't believe Jody's getting married. I want to see a better picture of her and her fiance. That's fun. Next, I'm amazed at your gourd-jess decorations! (I couldn't resist the pun) And finally, those football videos are so funny and cute. I had to call Scott in to watch that really long run by William. I just love this blog thing being able to see what your kids are up to. They are all so talented.

Unknown said...

You guys ate way better than we did!! I'm jealous!! Sounds like a fun weekend!!

The Turks said...

Hey! Im happy you found me! Yes add me to your blog, and im going to add you to mine! It was so good to see the whole fam! Someday I am going to get my husband to come to your house!!