Sunday, December 20, 2009

Random

I got to go help with Spencer's Christmas party as school.
We made these cute little snowman heads.
It was also Polar Express day hence the PJs and he got a elf hat.
So cute!
My baby isn't going to be little too much longer.
William found this leaf on the way home from church.
They are funny boys!
So animated!
We grew this huge potato in the our garden!
It fed us all for dinner one night.
Love Red Potatoes fresh from the garden!!
David heading to scouts to work on the music merit badge, can you tell?
Abi made these ever so cute ginger bread people at activity days so cute!!!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

One time, when I was about 10, I ripped my middle finger nail entirely off while in the process of digging up a potato about the size of that one. Ouch it hurt! Hope your experience was better!