Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey I haven't been in the mode to do any blogging for quite some time. I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things since my recent surgery that has relieved me of my crazy leg pain. I am healing up nicely and can finally sit without too much trouble. The problem is now that it doesn't hurt anymore and I am probably sitting more than the doctor has recommended, so I might get caught up here in the near future. I will probably post date for a few post until I get caught up and so I can keep it all somewhat organized. :)

7 comments:

Grovers said...

Glad to see you are back among the living! Hope the surgery helps!! Looks like your "not little" boy is really growing up - what a memorable day!!!

Kayela said...

Glad you are doing better. What surgery did you have done? I knew your hip was hurting but did not know you had to have surgery. Happy B-Day David.

Andrea said...

So sorry you had to have surgery, but I hope it helps!

Andrea said...

So sorry you had to have surgery, but I hope it helps!

Jensen Family said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling much better. Hopefully you will be feeling back to your good self again. Call if you need ANYTHING!

Melinda said...

I am so out of the loop I did not even know you'd had surgery. I am glad you're doing so well!

Unknown said...

I am glad you are back in blog land, I need to start up again, funny how being stuck in your house makes you disconnect with things that are so easy to connect with! (Does that make sense, apparently I am having a problem getting thoughts out?!) I really appreciated your testimony yesterday- you rock!!