Wednesday, March 4, 2009

VOTE FOR #192








Hey there, David III entered a Legos contest on KNRS 570. We need everyones help to win. If you go to this site and vote for #192 that would be a big help. David would be so happy to win. There is only one vote per computer, so we need your help. Thanks so much!
http://www.570knrs.com/pages/sandiego/
We thought we were supposed to bring a Lego item already built. We didn't know that there were going to be legos there. It is a little hard to see, but it is a motorcycle trailer and ramp. I will try to get some better pictures and posts them. Thanks for your help. GO DAVID!

8 comments:

Brockett's said...

I voted for you David. I think you should have to take me on the trip now. *Ü*

Kayela said...

Just voted. Good luck David.

Hema and Becky said...

We voted. Good luck. You should pst it on Pinching Your Pennies. I bet you would get a lot of votes!

Andrea said...

I voted for you! I bet Tara would too. She gets on my blog sometimes!

Chyrisse Ballard said...

Good luck! Just voted!

kathy j. said...

Just voted!! Good luck~

Danelle said...

Virginia, does Gwen have a blog? I don't even know what her last name is, have the two of you stayed in touch? email me danellesathotmaildotcom

Tanalyn said...

Glad you found our blog! Your's is great! It'll be fun checking in on you!