Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jody and Brandon's Wedding

We went to Manti for my niece's wedding. It was such a great and memorable day! I was so glad I got to share it with my family.
The kids couldn't resist a roll down the hill. I was a little late at getting a photo of the actual rolling, but got David climbing back up.
David and I were married here 13 years ago on Nov. 2. Fun to be there for Jody's wedding so close to the day we were married. 13 years later we have 4 wonderful kids to show. Fun day to take my kids to the Manti Temple.
Jody and Brandon
October 24, 2008

Okay for the real fun pictures. So cute! So this is my sister Angela and her family. They finally have a brother!! YEAH!!! Now Stan isn't so out numbered. :) They all looked so good this day.
All the sisters Anne, Cami, Jody, Klea, Erin, and Lizz. This picture is so cute of them all. One down 5 to go. Can you imagine 6 daughters weddings? Crazy, but at least they have Cami the wedding planner!
Jody looked so beautiful! I can't believe she is married, well yeah I can she is pretty amazing! My little niece that isn't so little anymore. She was only 10 when I got married.
Cami's amazing creations. I understand these cakes quite intense. Cami with some help hand rolled all these pearl balls out of white chocolate. She dusted them with pearl dust. She said only for her sister. I thought this was such a cute idea! Brandon's mom decorated for the dinner with these. They are pumpkins painted black with white lines. So clever, I loved it!!!!!

2 comments:

kathy j. said...

Oh my goodness..what great pictures. I got chills looking at your nieces wedding pictures. Coming from a family with 5 girls it's always so exciting when the first one gets married.
Kudos on the cake Cami!! That is amazing..but would we expect anything less from SUPER CAMI?..I think not.

Jensen Family said...

The cake is absolutely AMAZING! I would get married all over again just to have an awesome cake like that.